Week #27 in my Plumpaper/Kikki-K planner
Another week has come and gone. It was the 4th of July this week. You will notice I did not go red, white, and blue. I am not a red, white and blue kind of girl so I looked for some pictures on the internet that looked like "Independence Day" and I found some beautiful pink and purple fireworks! So I went with it.
I did some "mock" filming for my youtube channel that should be up in the next week or so. Finding a good place to film and seeing what I might want to film. I am very lucky because my husband does video work so we have lots of options. My goal is trying to keep it simple enough for my little brain to be able to do it on my own. He also has amazing ideas!
The big news was reaching 500 followers on my Instagram account. When I started this I did not think I would have more then 50 people looking at my feed. This community is so supportive and I feel like I am actually apart of the community and not just sitting on the outside looking in. Today I went shopping for the giveaway that I am going to have later this week. If you don't follow me on instagram why don't you hope on over there and join in the fun. My name over there is @my_marvelous_life.
Supplies for the Week:
- Daily Spending Sticker All About the House
- Skinny Washi Tape from Hobby Lobby
- Stickers are from;All the summer drinks, flip flops, coffee, watermelon etc. Lisa V Creations,
- The doodle flower in the lower left, knitting, are from Vintage Gypsy Road,
- The nail polish if from Willowfields,
- Yellow flower from JuJu All Over
- The little laundry stickers and pink envelope are from My Newest Addiction
- Frixtion pens (my favorite) and Frixtion Highlighter.
- DewDrop Ink: Versa Magic Purple Hydrangea and Brilliance Orchid
- Heart stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop
- Hydrate stamp from Pink Sugar Designer
- blog and IG stamp from Pink and Main